Our facility was completed in 1932 by T.B. Grubb after moving from its mainstreet location. At this time it was known as Grubb Funeral Home. In 1961, the business was purchased from the Grubb estate by Dan and Lil Urbanek. The funeral home has been in the Parsons family since 1971 when it was bought by Phil and Charlotte Parsons. It then became known as Grubb-Parsons Funeral Home. Mark and Lisa Parsons, bought the business from Phil and Charlotte in 1993 at which time the name was changed to Parsons Funeral Home. Current owners, Ryan and Tiffany Parsons, purchased the business from Mark and Lisa in 2015. The Parsons family is proud to have served Ellsworth and the surrounding communities since 1971. Current co-owner, Ryan, is a fifth generation funeral director following Mark, Phil, and two previous generations that operated in the Anthony, Kansas area.